|This Valentine’s Day Say “I Love You” With Chiropractic What’s more valuable than diamonds and more precious than gold? Health! It’s the most prized possession on earth; in fact, it’s priceless. Without health, material possessions, careers and social standing are insignificant. This year, you can give this most precious gift to your valentine.
Does your valentine…
- Often complain of feeling worn out or over-stressed?
- Slouch or have a ’tilted’ or hunched-over’ posture?
- Work at a computer, desk or job that requires repetitive movements?
- Seem tired all the time?
- Take painkillers (including over-the-counter versions)?
- Worry that he or she isn’t eating nutritious foods or taking the right supplements?
- Frequently battle colds or flu viruses?
- Seem ‘accident-prone’?
- Fail to exercise on a regular basis?
- Suffer from frequent headaches, especially in the afternoons or evenings?
- Want an all-natural way to fight off disease?
If you answered ‘yes’ to ANY of the questions above, your sweetheart may benefit from chiropractic.
Ask about our gift certificates at the front desk and schedule an appointment for your sweetheart today.Dr. Barbara Smith
Chiropractor and Health Education
- Product of the Month: Zinc.
- Ask your doctor about how the use of low force techniques could help you and your loved ones with sacral tension.
- Check in on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter for our most up to date information.
- For future upcoming events, visit our website.
- Beginning January 2019 Dr. Barb has a new schedule! You can make your appointment with her on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.
MON: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
TUE: 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm
WED: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
THUR: 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
FRI: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm