|Chiropractic: Focus on Prevention It’s true: You can prevent disease and illness before they strike. How? By following the chiropractic lifestyle, a way of life that focuses on health-boosting activities and strategies.
Your doctor at Chiropractic for Life enthusiastically supports the chiropractic lifestyle because extensive research shows that optimal nutrition, exercise and regular chiropractic care keep disease at bay.
The chiropractic lifestyle begins with regularly scheduled chiropractic visits. Your chiropractor often detects spinal dysfunction that, if left unaddressed, may spark a number of illnesses and diseases.
When spinal movement is restricted or spinal bones (vertebrae) become misaligned, the result is a common condition known as vertebral subluxation. Your doctor at Chiropractic for Life corrects vertebral subluxations with safe and gentle maneuvers called chiropractic adjustments.
Start today. Don’t wait until illness or disease strikes to reevaluate your health habits and make changes! Talk with your doctor today. Together you can map out a health-boosting strategy, which includes regularly scheduled chiropractic care, bushels of fresh vegetable and fruits and plenty of exhilarating exercise.Dr. Barbara Smith
Chiropractor and Health Education
- Product of the Month: Ferro-C
- Ask your doctor about how the use of low force techniques could help you and your loved ones with hump pattern.
- Check in on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter for our most up to date information.
- For future upcoming events, visit our website.
- With the holiday season approaching, we would appreciate if you would schedule your appointments in advance to keep everyone on schedule.
MON: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
TUE: 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm
WED: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
THUR: 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
FRI: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm